About Rebecca Lukens Images
Behind the camera.
As a mother of three, I know it’s important to capture memories, before they are gone. Chasing young kiddos is not something I shy away from! Soothing babies, and chasing toddlers is just another day in my book.
From planning a session, to shooting, and then editing and sending your gallery off, I take great pride in presenting the best work I can! I treat every image as though it were art to be hung on a wall in my house. At the end of the day, your memories are pieces of art, not just pictures.
When booking here are a few things to consider about me:
- I have been a professional photographer for 8 years
- I specialize is newborns, and small children. I do not get frustrated easily, and am happy to work hard for the perfect shot!
- I am insured.
- I am vaccinated, I strive to make sure I am providing a safe environment for all babies/children/families I meet.
- I will give you honest opinions when you present ideas. I will always try my best to give you exactly what you want, but will always be upfront about the likelihood of it happening.
- I own my own studio space. So I am able to plan indoor sessions all year round, and have access to beautiful, private outdoor space as well.
I truly enjoy my craft, photography isn’t just a business or a job, it is a passion. I try to ensure every client is fully satisfied with their session.